EnterTaME

Get ENTERTAINED! An escape from Stress!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rapid Weight Reduction progm

A fat man saw advertisement:
"LOSE 5kg IN A WEEK".
He called the number & said I would like to join!
Lady: "Ok! Be ready tomorrow at 6am".

Next morning, he gets to the office & he was taken to a room.
He opens the door & finds a cute water-bed & a hot babe with shoes, underpants & shirt saying:
"If u catch me u can sleep with me!"
& the girlstarts running.
Man starts running but couldn't catch her.
So, during the whole week exercise, he tried to catch her but couldn't.
And HE LOST 5kg.

He then asks for the 10kg program.
Next morning at 6am, he opens the door & saw a hotter babe in bikini saying if u catch me u can sleep wit me.
He lost 10kg that week.

So, he thought this program is awesome!

"Lets try 25kg."
The lady asked, "Are you sure? Its really tough!"
"Why not", he replied.

Next day at 6am he opens the door expecting to see a NUDE babe but finds a nude man saying,
"If I catch u, I will sleep with u!"

Oh boy! See as d man tear race eh!

That week, he lost 40kg!
mobile email...

No comments: