EnterTaME

Get ENTERTAINED! An escape from Stress!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Keep it in the Car..

This is not new, but brings a "hmmmm, guys always keep it in d car...."
Read further....

My wonderful girlfriend Flora and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married.
There was only one little thing bothering me...
It was her beautiful younger sister.
My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, Jane, always wore very tight mini-skirts, and often times was bra-less.
Jane would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view.

One day Jane (Flora's little sis) called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.

Jane was alone when I arrived, and whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, I'm going upstairs to my room, and if u want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs.
The house seemed empty, her parents' Prado Jeep wasn't in usually place when I drove in; neither was Flora's Camry.
I stood there for a moment, heart pounding;
Then turned and headed straight to the front door.
I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said
"We are very happy that you have passed our little test, We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter, Flora. Welcome to the family"!

I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms from the glove compartment!!

Bops!!...NA GOD SAVE ME Oooo=D.....Nice week ;)
mobile email...

No comments: