EnterTaME

Get ENTERTAINED! An escape from Stress!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Raped...?

An Adventurous guy took a street girl to the hotel. During the very intensive & hot s*x in the dead of the night, the lady suddenly went lifeless. Seemingly dead.

While the confused guy was still trying to understand what's happening, the lady's phone rang and the guy picked the phone.

Here's the conversation between him and a male voice from the other end of the line:

Voice: Guy, you're in trouble! That girl you just raped to death is the Police Commissioner's daughter.

Guy: but I didn't rape her. I paid her for service rendered.

Voice: Tell that to the police.

Guy: So what do you want me to do. I can't afford to go to prison.

Voice: Pay me 50k and I will handle the rest. We could go to the nearest ATM machine if u don't have d cash on u. I'm a patient businessman.

Guy: Look, I'm a businessman too.
I know a ritualist who will pay 500k for a fresh corpse like this one.
We can share it 50/50. Give me a minute to call him.

The seemingly dead street girl, suddenly jumped up from the bed shouting -

Lady: Na God go punish you.
na your mama dem go take do ritual, idiot. oloshi oloriburuku...

As she ran out of the hotel stark naked.

Guy: Wait na. Abi u say u don die b4. Òle. Thief.


...an email.

No comments: