EnterTaME

Get ENTERTAINED! An escape from Stress!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Application for Employment

Dear Sir,
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
I refer to the recent death of the accountant at your office and hereby apply for the job as a replacement of the dead accountant. Each time I apply for employment, I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case, I
have caught you red handed and you have no excuse because while I was in my hometown for holidays I heard the good news about his death so I quickly rushed back to attend the funeral to be sure that he was truly dead before applying.

Attached to my letter is a copy of my CV
and his obituary as proof of vacancy.

You can't give me any excuse this time. I will be very grateful if you fear God and give me the job before I create more vacancies in your company.

Thank you,

Yours Truly,
Akpos.
Sent from my BlackBerry phone.

No comments: